Unless you're headed to an ugly sweater bash, choosing an outfit for your office's holiday party can leave you in a quandary. You want to look professional, but you still want to feel stylish.
My top piece of advice? Make sure you feel comfortable in what you wear, and don't be afraid to add a pop of color or a piece of statement jewelry.
It is important to tailor your look to the style of your company and the dress code of the event while still being fashionable
Here are some perfect ideas for your office holiday party:
1. Wear a glitter dress with low boots
2. Upgrade a regular work outfit with red pumps
3. Wear a ruffle top and jeans for a casual look
4. Dress up your work dress with a leather belt
5.Rock a fun yet chic purse
6. Add a faux fur jacket to a statement dress