Hi Guys! As you guys know I have been Beaumore brand's ambassador for a couple of months now and I want to share my feedback about the product.
Beaumore Global was created to help restore youthful, healthy skin by offering premium products focused on the natural collagen protein which strengthens blood vessels and gives skin its elasticity and strength. The majority of Beaumore Global's products are collagen-based and all are designed to help you feel beautiful inside and out.
And let me tell you since the first month I was able to see the difference! My skin was glowing every morning (Even the days that I forgot to apply skin care at night)
The flavor to me is delicious so I have no problem drinking it (Actually I can drink more of it)
After 3 months, I have to say... I love Beaumore because is high quality collagen that really supports my body's rejuvenation process, you can't miss it! I started seeing changed in no time, my skin started looking youthful and healthy right away.
My friends, my husband and I decided to go to Big Bear right before Christmas to celebrate a birthday and just have an awesome time with some beautiful snow, but planning a trip right before Christmas and going to Chicago to see our family as well a few days after can certainly be a little crazy. There’s driving in the snow, a lot of activities and packing to do. Thanks to my past experience and also having a cross country road trip under my belt (plus many other road trips-I’m kind of a fanatic) I thought I could share my tips and tricks for planning a fun and adventurous road trip – while still being super organized.
1) DECIDE ON A ROUTE. The evident first step to road trip planning is deciding where you want to go. Obviously this will depend on your time frame and your interests. It’s best to start brainstorming places that you might want to be your final destination (this specific trip for me is to Big Bear.) You can also decide if you want to stop in some places in between.
2) MAKE A LIST OF ATTRACTIONS. Once you have a route determined and accommodations lined up, it’s time to decide what you want to see. Look into local tourism websites, or the official websites of the province or state. Better yet, check out what travel bloggers have to say! I’ve found some really great round up posts through Pinterest of locations of interests all over the place.
3) DON’T FORGET YOUR SENSE OF ADVENTURE. As much as it’s important to budget your time, and have a solid plan before you set out, it’s also essential that you don’t become overly focused on following your plans. Leave room for inspiration! If you change your plans last minute, it’s no big deal. In fact, you’re more likely to learn more and have more fun if you take ideas and inspiration from interesting locals and quirky places you find along the way.
4) GET PACKING!
The final step, and probably one of the most important, is to pack! I could write an entire new post about this topic... But really it’s quite simple: think about what you will actually need - literally. We all like to over plan and overestimate, but really try to keep it simple. There’s no need to be stressing about it because it will take away from your experience.
My quick guide is to...
- Bring Collapsible bags to put our food! They take no space, they're reusable and friendly to the environment, super practical and you can bring a lot of them since they fold! That way you can keep buying snacks/food, presents, etc. without worrying about space. My favorite ones are the Clevermade EcoBasket
-Beverages... if you are like me, you need options and lots of water! So I definitely need to bring a cooler. We brought the Clevermade SnapBasket Cooler which keeps beverages cool for 24 hours, yes please!
-Since we are going to the cold weather, we are bringing huge jackets, gloves, scarves, beanies, etc., so it's super practical and easy to keep all of these items neat and organized in the trunk! I love to use Clevermade SnapBasket TrunkCaddy , that way every time we are about to do an activity outside, our winter attire is all organized just waiting for us.
-Now Clothes! Suitcases take a LOT of space for road-trips, so I decided to keep things practical and easy, so I packed everything on the Clevermade SnapBasket LUXE bag, which is a collapsible yet durable, fully folding, carry-all, perfect for anyone on the go.
And that’s it! Now you’re ready to embark on your adventure. Remember there’s always a lot to see, even in our own backyards. I hope your future road trip is as wonderful and en-lighting and adventurous as you have always dreamed of.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #InspireYourBold #CollectiveBias
Every weekend my husband and I go for a hike, to the beach or explore a new town. Doing this is so much fun, very balancing for our lives and relationship. Here we get to unwind, laugh, play, or even try new types of food. But the best part about it is that we get to slow down and talk about ourselves and really connect since we are away from the everyday routine.
We ended up going on a hike to Los Angeles Forest, which is not too crowded and it’s beautiful. For this type of outings like I said before I like to plan in advance, so we can leave the apartment early and be the first ones there to enjoy the view.
Our favorite thing to do when we go on hikes, is to be on top of the mountain while we share a cup of 1850™ coffee and enjoy the view #InspireYourBold. This is the best part because we achieved the peak of our hike and we are super relaxed, so it’s the perfect timing to connect and talk about all the things we want to start doing or keep doing, here is when we have the most fun.
This time we talked about my career and how by doing what I truly love has shifted my energy to be happier in general, this is so powerful because my husband has been amazing through this transition for me. I went from a Marketing successful career to become a blogger which I truly enjoy. He has been the best supporter and I am just over the moon by the amount of love that I feel from him.
This is truly the best moment of our week and love making time for it.
Now, I want to hear from you. What inspires you to be bold? How does coffee help your goal plan? #InspireYourBold Please leave me a comment below.
Let’s hit the sand and have a fabulous beach picnic! Pack a Picnic Basket with all the essentials!
Just went to Manhattan beach this last weekend and had the most amazing and romantic picnic with my husband. We got there around 3pm when it's not hot anymore and it was so perfect. We had a lot to snack on and brought everything we needed to be comfortable and have a good time. We also watched the sunset and it was magical. So wanted to make a list of the essentials, so you can hit the beach and have a fabulous picnic as well!
1. Choose a Location That Makes Sense
You don’t necessarily have to host a picnic in a public park or beach. You can host one on a rooftop, a patio, or even indoors
2. Make a List
Write down what you need to bring. If you’re hosting outside of your home, you don’t want to forget anything.
3. Layer Blankets and Pillows for Seating
Mix patterned or striped towels, blankets, or even rugs to create patchwork seating. Layer the blankets to keep guests dirt-free. ThePoshFemme Pillow is only $14.99 Shop Here
4.Keep the Food Simple
Try handheld foods and appetizers, like vegetable or fruit kabobs, bread and cheese, or hummus and chips. And don't forget about dessert
5. Pair with a Refreshing Drink
Some lemonade or wine
6. The most fun! What to wear
I wore a one piece bathing suit from Zara (I wasn't thinking of getting in the water but you never know), breezy gold pants that I got in Thailand, but you can also wear a maxi skirt (Something that is breezy when is hot, but also long when it gets colder by the beach), a very casual white button shirt (Mine is from Forever) and a jean jacket or another layer since it does get colder in the winter months.
7. You would want to make two lists, one with the grocery shopping and another with the essentials from home
a) Grocery shopping
Something to drink - Lemonade, Wine, etc..
b) Essentials from home
Knives, forks and spoons
Ziploc bags - You would want to bag the leftovers
Long plates and bowls
and.. finally don't forget to enjoy the view!