To celebrate the launch of my new Apparel collection "The Posh Femme", wanted to showcase ways to dress up a T-shirt so you can look fearless and effortless.
Style influencers have been pairing tees with quirky Feminist phrases, with pencil skirts, culottes, and even pantsuits for a high-low look that can go from the corporate catwalk to late-night cocktails. Below please find some inspiration on how to style your graphic tee this summer:
1. Keep a floral pencil skirt from looking too girly by throwing on a T-shirt. Knot the front or fashion a half-tuck to have fun with the easy style.
2.For an after-hours look, grab a leather mini and edgy heels (Just like my pic below)
3. For an outfit that you can wear straight into fall, pair a bold graphic tee with a pair of denim flares and leather jacket.
4. Wear it like a blouse. People will hard hardly notice that you will be wearing a super-basic T-shirt thanks to the beyond-stylish mix of shorts, skirts, tights, knee-high boots and a little cropped jacket.
5. Pair a flowy or fitted maxi skirt with a graphic tee for a cool-vibe from day to night (Just like my pic below)
6. T-Shirt + Statement jewelry
7.T-Shirt and pastel dressy blazer for a spring friendly look
The throw-on-and-go graphic T-shirt is about to get all dressed up!