I know what you’re thinking: tulle skirt is just another term for tutu, and there’s no way you’re wearing one. But, bear with me now, because you might be missing out.
I found a couple of ways to transform the childhood dress-up staple into daytime and evening looks that will get you through the season and you are going to be able to wear it multiple times. You can try anything from adding tights and a blazer, or pairing your skirt with a metallic top for a cool night out.
Look below for more fuss-free ways to spruce up a tulle skirt without looking like a ballerina, unless you want to of course, which is something I fully support. My tulle skirt is from Chicwish and it's truly magical. After I saw it on the site, I needed it! I wanted something original yet feminine and this was the perfect skirt! They also have a ton of cool and chic pieces that you need to check out!
1. Make tulle edgy with a leather jacket and graphic tee.
2. Go vintage with accessories like cat-eye sunglasses.
3. Tuck in a chambray shirt for a casually chic day.
4. Feel cozy by layering a sweater and button-down shirt.
5. Prove that stripes really do go with everything.
6. Add lace for a more feminine vibe.
7. Go for glitz and glamour with a metallic piece for a night out.
8. Or... wear a simple white blouse for a more sleek look