I just came back from sunny Mazatlan, Mexico - had the best time and still have an awesome tan! =)
I think that my trips always go beautifully since I am so well prepared, so here are some of my tricks, tips and recommendations for your next beach vacation.
1. Don't forget anything - make a list for the items that you need to pack (Passport, medicine, sunscreen, etc..) and the last minute items like your toothbrush and cellphone charger. That way when you are rushing to the airport you can feel confident that you are not forgetting anything.
2. Bring hair product to achieve effortless beach waves, I use Garnier Fructics Style Curl Sculpt
3. Keep your electronics safe with this waterproof case for your phone, ipod, and more
4. Bring fun, comfortable and fashionable swimsuits that fit your body type. Hey! you need to be able to do all of the water activities, try all the food + drinks and take insta worthy pictures. For this vacation I used Coco Rave Swimsuits
5. Bring a big bag where you can storage all your essentials
6. Bring multiple sunnies (so you don't look the same in all pictures) and that are not too expensive because you never know if you will forget, break or lose them. All of those have happened to me
7. Pick a bad ass resort, I went to El Cid Resort which was absolutely amazing for a lot of reasons. Starting with how beautiful it is, the food is amazing (They offer a lot of restaurants - my favorite was "La Concha") and they own 4 Hotels in Mazatlan, so if you are staying at one of their resorts you are able to go to the others and enjoy their food and pools. This is awesome for me since I love to explore and see new places.
9. Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen - Even if is cloudy!!!
10. Don't forget to have an awesome time